Introducing the Catalysts of Change Web Series by AHIC.
The web series are a set of discussions on trends, opportunities and challenges in the hospitality industry made live every Wednesday at 8am GST in the weeks leading up to AHIC in April.
Part 1: Hospitality Outlook in the Middle East
- Lessons from 2016 and 2017 outlook
- Impact of government policies in post-oil era
- Importance of occupancy and volume
- Greater need for which: luxury or mid-market?
The experts leading the series include:
- Khalid Anib, CEO, Abu Dhabi National Hotels
- Richard Thompson, Editorial Director, MEED
- Jonathan Worsley, Chairman, Bench Events
These discussions are just a glimpse into the depth of the discussions that will take place this year at AHIC on 25-27 April in Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai. Learn more about the content being delivered across the 3 days by downloading your copy of the event guide today>> http://arabianconference.com/brochure